axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kedar Ambekar" <ake...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject RE: SOAPMonitor query
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:19:42 GMT

Thanks for replying Kinichiro..

As per my understanding, client needs to direct the request to TCPMON &
server address needs to be specified to TCPMON.
For this I need to change both the apps all the time to direct messages
towards TCPMON whenever I have to see the messages. That is not
possible.

Is there any option which is similar to seeing SOAP messages on the wire
?Capture tools won't capture packets exchanged on the same machine.

Regards,
Kedar

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinichiro Inoguchi [mailto:ingc1968@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:40 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: SOAPMonitor query

Hi Kedar,

How about using TCPMON ?
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/commons/tcpmon/1_0/

--- Kedar Ambekar <akedar@TechMahindra.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have 2 web-applications which talk to each other over web-service in

> both the directions.The applications use AXIS 1.4 & are deployed on
> Tomcat 5.
> I want to use SOAPMonitor to see the SOAP messages getting exchanged
> between 2 apps.
>
> Is it possible to use SOAPMonitor as a separate application outside my

> 2 applications?
>
> To make it generic, can Axis handler be part of separate application
> outside a web-application exposing web service interface?
>
> Thanks,
> Kedar

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at <a href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
externally and <a href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
internally within Tech Mahindra.