axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] IllegalStateException: Current state not START_ELEMENT
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:52:29 GMT
Open the B2BMessageServiceServiceSkeleton.java in your editor and add
some code in handleMessages method :)

-- dims

On 11/8/06, andrewb@runbox.com <andrewb@runbox.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I took your advice, and downloaded last night's nightly build (couldn't find a download
link to 1.1 RC2, but figured it would be similar). I replaced Axis2.war on the server, regenerated
the server- and client-side code, rebuilt the .aar, and redeployed.

> The exception I am getting now is:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Please implement com.geai.b2b.service.B2BMessageServiceServiceSkeleton#handleMessages
>
> handleMessages is the one and only method of my service. The stub class, B2BMessageServiceServiceStub,
has this method (else the client wouldn't compile). (I noticed the AxisFault refers to a class
ending in Skeleton, not Stub, also).

> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew B

calls the stub, I get this exception:

> > > org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state
not START_ELEMENT

> > > The server-side code is not even called. I am using Axis2 1.0 for both. Can
anyone help me out with this problem please?