axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew P."...@gsigma.ufsc.br>
Subject AXIS2 Auto-WSDL generation incompatible (when including ?WSDL in the endpoint)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:27:24 GMT
Hello list!

I'm using the Axis2 1.1, and I have a sample add service that has 2 input parameters as input.
But when I auto-generate the wsdl, including an ?WSDL in the end of the endpoint, it generates
my WSDL fine. *BUT* the weird thing is that my WSDL has only *ONE* input parameter of "anyType",
but, should be 2, isn't it?? I'm using the OMElement, that suppose to get 2 integers, but
in the WSDL there is only one! Am I misconcepting something?!

I'm attaching my .java, services.xml and the auto-generated wsdl!

Thanks in advance for any help

Andrews