axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on Message Receivers in axis2
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:35:34 GMT
Hi,
If there are no message receivers supplied Axis2 provides the default.
These are  the classes specified in the axis2.xml. However the
services usually specify the message receivers (have a look at a
services.xml) and hence there will be no confusion as long as all
message receivers are specified.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu