axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM issues on different Axis version
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 03:07:50 GMT
Hi,
There was a considerable number of changes in MTOM as well as in ADB.
Hope you are using the same set of jars to code generate as well as to
compile. Please don't mix the stuff at any cost...

In the mean time please post your WSDL and any stack trace you are getting...

~Thilina

--
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/