axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Retrieving an MTOM attachment
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 04:52:14 GMT
Hi,

> But when I traverse the "reportElement" there is only one child element
> i.e the "xop:Include" element. I can never get to the attachment itself.
This can't be... Axis2 should automatically detect XOP:include and
should create an OMText instead of XOP:Include...

If possible please post your message snapshots and the client code...
I would appreciate if you can do it soon, since we need to figure out
whether this is a bug prior to the release...

Thanks,
Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/