axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Two different builders
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:57:13 GMT
see my comments inline..

> "org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder"
> and in another
This is to handle non-mtom-optimised messages
> "org.apache.axiom.om.impl.mtom.MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder"
This is to handle MTOM optimised messages... This builder identifies
the XOP:Include elements and create OMText's in the place of
XOP:Include...

Axis2 selects the appropriate builder by looking at the
message...(specifically, the content type header of the message)..

> The service with StAXSOAPModelBuilder does build my soap message correctly
> and the service with MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder does not build my soap message
> correctly.
What do you mean by this...  ?? Please elaborate more..

> Is there a way to debug axis2?
http://www.wso2.net/tutorials/axis2/java/2006/07/28/debug-ws

HTH,
Thilina