axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Embedded Axis Server
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 05:04:14 GMT
No.. You do not need to have axis2-test.jar...
What you need to get hold is the SimpleHttpServer in axis2-kernel.jar..

Have a look at this [1] to get an idea of it's usage... You can
initialize a SimpleHttpServer by passing a ConfigurationContext
created from an Axis2 repository. You can enable addressing on the
server by doing so in the axis2.xml you are giving in the above
mentioned repository..

		File file = new File(repository);
		File configFile = new File(repository + "/conf/axis2.xml");
		ConfigurationContext er = ConfigurationContextFactory
				.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(file
						.getAbsolutePath(), configFile.getAbsolutePath());
		server = new SimpleHTTPServer(er, 8081);
	        server.start();
	}

HTH,
~Thilina