axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] question about XML Schema & Soap msg validation in axis
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:15:40 GMT
No -- schema validation is an extremely expensive process, so it would
totally inappropriate to validate all messages. Neither Axis nor Axis2
provides a built-in validation processor. If you want to validate the
messages, you should use either a handler or an intermediary to do so.
For best performance, I recommend using a hardware-based XML gateway
(e.g., DataPower, Reactivity, Layer 7, Forum, or Vordel).

Anne