axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Vincens <jvinc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Question on JAX-RPC 1.1 datatypes
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:45:00 GMT
I am using AXIS DII for accessing a web service
and implementation class is deployed directly for a web service. The
documentation
says that AXIS has passed TCK for JAX-RPC 1.1, but in the user
documentation
there is a table of XML to Java mappings that looks like the JAX-RPC 1.0
mappings. I am having trouble with 3 datatypes time, date, and duration.
The behavior I am seeing (deserialization) indicates that these types are
axis classes, but JAX-RPC 1.1 shows that these should be calendar, string
objects. How is axis handling these types, am I doing something wrong?

Joe