axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ramasamy, Niraimathi \(Cognizant\)" <Niraimathi.Ramas...@cognizant.com>
Subject Construct SOAP message in Axis2
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:10:47 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to construct soap message in Axis2.

I have tried with  following:

org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope env = msgContext.getEnvelope();
But it is returning the envelope with empty message.

I have also tried with env.build but it is causing the exception
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java)

I am trying with the latest nightly build version. Please help me to
solve this.

Regards,
Niraimathi R
Cognizant Technology Solutions