axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ramasamy, Niraimathi \(Cognizant\)" <Niraimathi.Ramas...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Unexpected subelement problem in <xsd:any>
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:09:29 GMT

Yes I am using the same construct which you have mentioned.

When can I expect resolved version dims.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Niraimathi R
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cell: 9841234394
Office:044-42284005

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:32 AM
To: Ramasamy, Niraimathi (Cognizant)
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unexpected subelement problem in <xsd:any>

Are u using this construct? Can you please log a bug report with your
wsdl/xsd?

thanks,
dims

       <xs:complexType>
          <xs:sequence>
            <xs:any namespace="##any"/>
          </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>

On 10/16/06, Ramasamy, Niraimathi (Cognizant)
<Niraimathi.Ramasamy@cognizant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried with latest nightly build. Now <xsd:any> allowing me to
add only one elements.

> As per <xsd:any>  we should able to add any number of elements under
> the <xsd:any> type
>
> Ex: Here Detail is the <xsd:any> type. I can able to add single
> element under <Detail> element
>
> When i add the second element it is causing the exception
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement issueType
>
>  <q0:Detail>
>

>   <q0:issueID>sample</q0:issueId>
>
>   <q0:issueType>sample</q0:issueType>
>   </q0:Detail>
>

> Niraimathi,
>
> Eran just checked in a patch a few hours ago. Can you please wait for
> a few hours and pick up the nightly dist and try it out? (start with a

> fresh code generated by wsdl2java from the nightly build).
>
> If that does not work then please open a new bug report.
>
> thanks,
> dims
>

> Regards,
> Niraimathi R
> Cognizant Technology Solutions
> Cell: 9841234394
> Office:044-42284005
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
>  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly  prohibited and may be unlawful.

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service
Developers)

all copies of the original message.