axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Charak, Vikas" <vikas.cha...@cns-inc.com>
Subject RE: Basic Auth using the 1.0 release (not nightlies)
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:37:07 GMT
Mark,

I guess this class has undergone few changes in nightilies. I guess
Axis2 designers can answer your question if they are reading this email.

________________________________

From: Mark McCall [mailto:Mark.McCall@choicepoint.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:28 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Basic Auth using the 1.0 release (not nightlies)

I looked in org.apache.axis2.transport.http and I do not see
HttpTransportProperties.BasicAuthentication.  I did find
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator, but I am not entirely sure how to
use it.  Assuming I am to create an instance of
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator and set the username and password
values, then what do I do with that instance?

As per my original question, is it possible to do this with the 1.0
release?  While I understand the 1.0 release is undergoing many bug
fixes right now, the client libraries have been working quite well for
us and we are a little apprehensive to switch to something that is
undergoing change on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Mark