axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vivek Raut" <Vivek_R...@infosys.com>
Subject nillable property..please help
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:36:58 GMT

I have used a parameter whose nillable property is set to true in a web
services contract.
Also, I am using stubs to invoke the service. However, when the request
is generated, the value of parameter looks like:
<customerStatus  <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.6@xsi:nil>
xsi:nil="1" />

When I use Mindreef's soapscope to test the service, the same parameter
goes as:
<customerStatus  <http://localhost:7103/tide/main/1.1.1.1.6@xsi:nil>
xsi:nil="true" />

Can somebody tell me whether xsi:nil="1" is same as xsi:nil="true"?
If not, then how can I set xsi:nil="true" in my request?

I am sending null value for the parameter.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

e-mail system.