axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: memory leak in my web service
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:41:12 GMT
hard to make an intelligent call without seeing your client code
Martin --
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
conte
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: xu cai
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:15 AM
  Subject: memory leak in my web service

  hi all, I got a memory leak issue. The web services is deployed over Axis1.4/Tomcat, the
services is used to query database.

  If the client send request in a while loop, the server will run out of memory in 2 or 3
hours.

  I use jprofiler to monitor the memory,and cant' find something wired. I even can't know
which part of memory is growing so fast.

  can anybody give me a clue ?

  -thanks

  -jeff