axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sriram Vaidyanathan" <Sriram.Vaidyanat...@Copart.Com>
Subject Building WSDL using latest axis2 nightly
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:06:27 GMT
Hi,
     I downloaded the latest nightly axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar and tried to compile my existing WSDL,
but I get the following error when it tries to compile the generated stub class.

Cannot find symbol: getElement (org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope,java.lang.String)

The failure happens because the method. getElement(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope,java.lang.String)
is not found in the org.apache.axis2.client.Stub class.

Am i missing a Jar file with the latest nightly snapshots because the axis21.0.jar from the
stable release was not giving the problem? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sriram