axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Handwritten WSDL in aar with Axis2
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:27:58 GMT
Matt

I'm pretty surprised its not picking up the WSDL with that name. It
might be worth running (separately) WSDL2Java -ss -sd on your WSDL.
This generates a services.xml, and if you run ant generates an aar for
you. You can then compare your aar and services.xml with the generated
one and see if there are any differences.

Paul

On 10/26/06, Matthew Hannay <matt_hannay1@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Deploying Handwritten WSDL in aar with Axis2
>
> I am trying to deploy a web service in axis2-1.0
>
> I generate the server code using the eclipse plugin.
>
> I then create a aar, The structure is as follows.
>
> AddressBook-v1-0-0.aar
>     META-INF/AddressBook-v1-0-0.wsdl
>     META-INF/services.xml
>     au/...../some.class
>
> In the Services xml the
> <serviceGroup>
>     <service name="AddressBook-v1-0-0">
> and
> In the WSDL the name="AddressBook-v1-0-0"
> All the names match up.
>
> When I deploy my application and put the following in
> the browser
> http://localhost:8080/Services/AddressBook-v1-0-0?wsdl
> I recieve a generated WSDL.
>
> After googling I found some destructions at
> http://www.developer.com/open/print.php/10930_3557741_2
> and followed them however renaming the wsdl to
> service.wsdl
> made no differance?
>
> Does any one know what I need to get the correct wsdl
> deployed
>
> Matt

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle