axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject wsdl2java behavior for multiple services in the same wsdl
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:51:00 GMT

What is the expected behavior of the wsdl2java if there are
multiple services defined in a wsdl file ?

The option -sn allows you to choose a specific service when there are
multiple multiple services in the wsdl. However, the help doesn't tell
you
what you are supposed to do if you want wsdl2java to generate code for
*all* the services defined in the wsdl file.

What I am seeing with the latest nightly build is that the wsdl2java
generates
code for *only* one of the services defined in the wsdl file (I didn't
use -sn option).
However the XmlBeans data binding classes are generated for all the
services.

Gul