axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yadav, Yogendra \(IT\)" <Yogendra.Ya...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: problemwith tcp transport in release 1.0
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:57:38 GMT
Same problem with nightly build as well.
Has anyone tried the tcpclient example, does anyone have working code ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:csethil@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 3:27 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: problemwith tcp transport in release 1.0

Please try the nightly snapshots available at
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/..

~Thilina

On 10/7/06, Yadav, Yogendra (IT) <Yogendra.Yadav@morganstanley.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java
> :395)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:
> 279)  at TCP2Client.main(TCP2Client.java:31)
>
> Commenting sender.engageModule line results in this error:
> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
> javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,0]
> Message: Unexpected end of stream; nested exception is:
>  org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
> javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,0]
> Message: Unexpected end of stream
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportU
> tils.java:126)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportU
> tils.java:67)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOp
> eration.java:349)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxi
> sOperation.java:279)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:4
> 57)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:3
> 99)  at TCP2Client.main(TCP2Client.java:33)
> Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
> javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,0]
> Message: Unexpected end of stream
>  at
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java
> :206)
>  at
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelop
> e(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:155)
>  at
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.identifySOAPVe
> rsion(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:131)
>  at
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOA
> PModelBuilder.java:106)
>  at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportU
> tils.java:120)
>  ... 6 more
> Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at
> [row,col]:[1,0]
> Message: Unexpected end of stream
>  at
> com.bea.xml.stream.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:2052)
>  at
> com.bea.xml.stream.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1947)
>  at com.bea.xml.stream.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1333)
>  at
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTransportInProtocol(Constants.T
RANSPORT_TCP);

--
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/