axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex K." <alex1...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos login with JGSS on Axis and integrity failed
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:18:34 GMT
Hi guys,

Any clue to help me find the source of problem is really appreciated !

I have developed a client and a web service ( Axis 1.4 + tomcat 5).
Client invoke an operation on service and during this operation the
service needs to make use of JGSS+JAAS to logging in to the Kerberos
KDC and get a ticket for authentication purpose with another service.

NOW, if client - service communicate over SOAP with no security header
everything is fine and service can get the Kerberos ticket
successfully. However when I uses wss4j for securing client-service
conversation, on service side all Kerberos operations done by JGSS
ends with an error message which is "Integrity failed error 31"..

There seems that adding security SOAP header is the place of problem ...

Does anyone have any clue on where to get trace of this error ??

Many thanks

Alex