axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Ramkumar.Sakthi...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject RE: MTOM issues.Urgent
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:01:32 GMT
Hi Thilina,

Thank you so much for your help. My apologies, by mistaken I have sent
you the entire log , instead of sending the excerpt.

>From the  Release notes of Axis2 installation I have, it says May4,2006.
I can  try download the nightly build and give a shot.

Also , I did the following changes to axis2.xml and now I am getting a
different SOAP fault.

Please find attached the code and the exception stack trace is given
below:

    <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>

    <parameter name="cacheAttachments" locked="false">true</parameter>

    <parameter name="attachmentDIR" locked="false">temp</parameter>

    <parameter name="sizeThreshold" locked="false">4000</parameter>

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException:
Unexpected EOF; was expecting a close tag for element <soapenv:Fault>

 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,233]

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:2
06)

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.buildNext(OMElementImpl.java
:552)

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.getNextOMSibling(OMNodeImpl.jav
a:136)

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getNextOMSibling(OMElementIm
pl.java:268)

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.traverse.OMChildrenIterator.next(OMChildrenIter
ator.java:111)

      at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPFaultImpl.getChildWithName(SOAPFault
Impl.java:187)

      at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPFaultImpl.getCode(SOAPFaultImpl.java
:101)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:287)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:457
)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:399
)

      at
com.hqs.ppsadvantage.client.DCClientModel.testEchoXMLSync(DCClientModel.
java:62)

      at
com.hqs.ppsadvantage.client.DCClientModel.main(DCClientModel.java:74)

Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF; was
expecting a close tag for element <soapenv:Fault>

 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,233]

      at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedEOF(StreamScanner.java:628)

      at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromTree(BasicStreamReader.java:25
64)

      at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:976)

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1
23)

      ... 11 more

Thanks in advance.

Ramkumar