axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Mainaud <jmain...@kleegroup.com>
Subject [Axis 2] The stub do not find the answer data
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:32:24 GMT
Hello,

I have a service provided by Axis 1.4. Because that service is written
by an other company, I cannot change the service itself.
I'm writting a client to that service. I'm using Axis 2 (1.1-SNAPSHOT I
took last week).

I generate a Stub with WSDL2Code using adb. I choose adb because it is
the default choice and I can change if another one is better.
My problem is that the stub give an empty result because it cannot find
the data : I have an empty result because the data is not inline.

The calling code :
                AbsAdminServiceStub.AdmAddUser user = new
AbsAdminServiceStub.AdmAddUser();
                user.setIdUser(unite.getIdCoffre());
                user.setIdUserDetails(unite.getLibelle());

                AbsAdminServiceStub.AdmAddUserResponse reponse =
stub.AdmAddUser(user);

                OMElement[] resultat =
réponse.getAdmAddUserReturn().getItem(); // returns null

The WSDL and the xml answer are provider in attachement.

I tried to add

            Options options = stub._getServiceClient().getOptions();

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Boolean.TRUE);

But nothing changed.

What can I do to make my client work ?

Thank you.