axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Bundled in version service says "Requested resource not found"
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:57:30 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Kim <k.epost@gmail.com>
> Date: Oct 11, 2006 8:23 PM
> Subject: Bundled in version service says "Requested resource not found"
> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>

> Dear all
> I have installed axis2 on my tomcat server.
> The happyaxis scripts says that I have all the required libraries.
> However, when i try to go to localhost:8080/axis2/services/version
> which should
> list the bundled in version service I get a Requested resource not
> found error.
> What am I missing?
> Regards in

Kim,
Axis does not list down the requested service if you just provide the
End point reference URL. (in your case
'localhost:8080/axis2/services/version') since the purpose of EPR is to
client applications to connect to the services.

You should get a page saying "Please enable REST support in
WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml and WEB-INF/web.xml" when  giving the above URL.

If you want to list down the services, you can go to
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices

regards
Charitha