axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shrabank <shrab...@tarangtech.com>
Subject Regarding Session Handling using Soap headers
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 04:17:03 GMT
Hi,

    Can anybody say how can we handle session using soap headers in axis
1.4? What necessary configuration is required to handle the session?
    My requirement is like this once a person logins through a login
service a session has to be created and stored as session Id in the Soap
Headers and
    necessary permissions and roles will be assigned to do  access other
webservices.
  It will be of great help if any body can send me the link or codes to
do the session maintenance using soap headers in axis 1.4.
  Its very urgent as i don't have time to do any R and D.
    I am using axis 1_4 and tomcat 5.5.

 Thanks in advance.

Regards

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved