axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hogeweg, Erwin \(GE Indust, Security\)" <Erwin.Hoge...@ge.com>
Subject Inconsistent return code
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:59:30 GMT
All -

We have a java app that talks, as client AND server, to a .NET app. What we have noticed is
that as soon as we have sent a message (any message) from out java side to our .NET side,
the signature of response message of the call from .NET to java changes (see the errorCode
tag below). Sometimes it seems to go away when we do a new build of our .NET stuff, and sometimes
it seems to go away when we do a new build of our java stuff. Whenever we do a new build we
make sure that our wsdl is in sync.

It is almost as if something is being (re)initialized when we send our first message from
java to .NET.

We are using Axis-1.4.

Is there anyone out here who could tell me what is happening here?

Any help is highly appreciated,

Thanks,

Erwin

----- Return message from java to .NET BEFORE call is made: -----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:launchVideoViewerResponse soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.server.media.mycomp.com">
            <launchVideoViewerReturn href="#id0"/>
         </ns1:launchVideoViewerResponse>
         <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xsi:type="ns2:ReturnDescriptorBean" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ns2="webservices.server.media.mycomp.com">
            <errorCode xsi:type="xsd:int">-1</errorCode>
            <id xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>
            <successful xsi:type="xsd:boolean">true</successful>
         </multiRef>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>


----- Return message from java to .NET AFTER call is made: -----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:launchVideoViewerResponse soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.server.media.mycomp.com">
            <launchVideoViewerReturn href="#id0"/>
         </ns1:launchVideoViewerResponse>
         <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xsi:type="ns2:ReturnDescriptorBean" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ns2="webservices.server.media.mycomp.com">
            <errorCode href="#id1"/>
            <id xsi:type="soapenc:string" xsi:nil="true"/>
            <successful href="#id2"/>
         </multiRef>
         <multiRef id="id1" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xsi:type="xsd:int" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">-1</multiRef>
         <multiRef id="id2" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xsi:type="xsd:boolean" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">true</multiRef>
      </soapenv:Body>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message