axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: 2 dimensional byte arrays (byte[][]) [Axis 1.2]
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:12:51 GMT

Hi,

I saw a JIRA issue related to this.
[http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1773]. Is it not possible to
use 2d byte arrays with AXIS 1.2?

Please confirm is it enough to define the byte[][] like this in WSDL.

                                    <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

                                    <complexType
name="ArrayOf_xsd_base64Binary">

                                                <complexContent>

                                                            <restriction
base="soapenc:Array">

<attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="xsd:byte[][]"/>

</restriction>

                                                </complexContent>

                                    </complexType>

And then define a element type as

            <xsd:element name="neType"
type="tns:ArrayOf_xsd_base64Binary" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

Where tns is my target namespace.

My web services are rpc/enc

Also doing this is giving me errors like this.

java.io.IOException: Type
{http://www.nokia.com/schemas/oss/inventory/v1.0/inven

tory-definitions/}ArrayOf_xsd_base64Binary is referenced but not
defined.

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(Symbol

Table.java:665)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:545

)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav

a:518)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav

a:495)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)

Thanks in advance,

Subir S