axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject 2 dimensional byte arrays (byte[][])
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:06:01 GMT

Hi,

We have a requirement in the project where we need to use 2 dimensional
byte arrays (byte[][]).

I have few questions

1.	I think we can give a type ArrayOf_base64binary for this type???
2.	Does this have any interoperability issues?
3.	Is axis having a proper way to serialize and deserialize this
java type?

If some body has some information, please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Subir S

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com