axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mario Felarca <gennad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Quick 1.2 configuration and size question
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:35:25 GMT
Hello,

We have been using Axis Java 1.2 for a while and it has worked out great. We are running it
on Tomcat 4 and Java 5. We have not had the chance to upgrade yet, and we are looking to do
so, however in the present, we have run into a situation where I am not sure what exactly
the culprit is or where to start looking at configuration (web server, axis, soap) in order
to fix it.

The scenario is that our webservice is running in document/literal, and it returns a string.
If the string reaches a certain length (> 200,000) it appears that the response is simply
cut off. I have been using the axis tcp monitor to view this. I believe this is an overall
response size issue, as even if I break the return into multiple entries in the returned object
array, it still breaks in the same fashion.

If there are any pointers or ideas, or if one can just point me in the correct direction,
I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks much in advance,

Mario-