axis-java-user mailing list archives

From falom falom <falom2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2 transaction support, suggestion needed
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:19:28 GMT
Hi,

  I'm drafting a WS system requirement, which will require high transaction abilities: distributed,
atomic, nested transactions, etc, since a lot of operations will perform against multiple
database servers on different networks. Also different web services will probably be located
in defferent app servers as well.

  Current kandula2 is still under construction i guess. So any idea which approach i should
use to solve this transaction issue. I know there is JBossTransaction available, but not sure
if it is a good idea to use that since JBoss is not planned to be the app server.

  falom

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!