axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Urien" <nicolas.ur...@capgemini.com>
Subject Axis issue on Websphere
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 08:01:59 GMT

Hi,

I have deployed an axis web service that works like a charm on a Jonas J2EE
server.

I can't get it to work on a Websphere 6.x server (can't access the wsdl file
with a navigator).

The problem seems to come from my server-config.wsdd file (attached).

Could someone help me please?

Also, can an axis web server work on a Websphere server or not?

cheers

Nicolas URIEN | Capgemini Sud | Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com  <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

Join the Collaborative Business Experience