axis-java-user mailing list archives

From c b <chinbaj_de...@yahoo.com>
Subject XSD With complexType definitions
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:29:17 GMT
Hi All,
  I have this an xsd which looks something like this,

  <xsd:element name="purchaseOrder" type="PurchaseOrderType"/>

  <xsd:complexType name="PurchaseOrderType">
  <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element name="shipTo" type="xsd:string"/>
   <xsd:element name="billTo" type="xsd:string"/>
   <xsd:element ref="comment" minOccurs="0"/>
  </xsd:sequence>
 </xsd:complexType>

  But whn I try to generate code using this xsd, it gives me a exception saying  type PurchaseOrderType
is not found.

  Why is this the case??

  Thanks,
  CB