axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sam wang <sam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: about Axis2's binary attachment
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:40:10 GMT
Hi, guys,

I just solved this problem :-)  in fact, I didn't do anything except restarting linux. I guess
my
tomcat messed up for some reason that I didn't realize at first. until I can't control my
mouse, I
restarted the machine and everything is ok now :-)

thanks again for all your great help!
Sam

--- sam wang <samwzm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> thanks, Thilina. but I don't think that is client's problem. I found out a way to work
around
> finally. that is, specifying the EndpointReference appending with method name! usually
the
> EndpointReference is the part till to service name, but I found for binary attachment,
we need
> specify EndpointReference with the method name. did anyone meet this problem before?
why?

> although I can retrieve the binary data from server which wraps the object through
> ByteArrayDataSource, I can't reconstruct the object at the client side. the error message
is:

> java.io.InvalidClassException: com.sun.rowset.internal.CachedRowSetWriter; local class
> incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -8506030970299413976, local class
> serialVersionUID = 1032179177453674122[SimpleHTTPServer] Stop called
>

> I think this error occurs as a result of the class that was serialized and deserialized
having
> been changed at some point. since I can reconstruct at server side through main method,
that is,
> without actually transferring through online. so I guess maybe there is something changed
during
> transferring? for example, preparing transfer or receiving binary data at client side?
since I
> can't manually change SUID because it's an Oracle class, could anyone please help me
to fix it?

> thanks!
> Sam
>

> --- Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sam,
> > I still feel that it's a client side problem. For me it seems like the
> > server receives a 500 error  while  trying to send the response in a
> > different channel(Since you are using non blocking invocation) ...
> >
> > Try debugging your client at the pointer given by me..
> > You can also try doing this with blocking invocation to see the outcome...
> >
> > ~Thilina
> >
> > On 10/3/06, sam wang <samwzm@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > thanks, Thilina. but the debug output is from client side, which is caused
by server side
> > problem.
> > > you can check the detailed information from SOAP message returned from server
side which I
> > have
> > > attached as screenshot pictures in my previous email. the reason why I show
you the debug
> > > information is that I want to know if there is a way to disable those debug
output in the
> > client
> > > side.
> > >
> > > thanks,