axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sam wang <sam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: about Axis2's binary attachment
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:30:37 GMT
thanks, Thilina. but I don't think that is client's problem. I found out a way to work around
finally. that is, specifying the EndpointReference appending with method name! usually the
EndpointReference is the part till to service name, but I found for binary attachment, we
need
specify EndpointReference with the method name. did anyone meet this problem before? why?

although I can retrieve the binary data from server which wraps the object through
ByteArrayDataSource, I can't reconstruct the object at the client side. the error message
is:

java.io.InvalidClassException: com.sun.rowset.internal.CachedRowSetWriter; local class
incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -8506030970299413976, local class
serialVersionUID = 1032179177453674122[SimpleHTTPServer] Stop called

I think this error occurs as a result of the class that was serialized and deserialized having
been changed at some point. since I can reconstruct at server side through main method, that
is,
without actually transferring through online. so I guess maybe there is something changed
during
transferring? for example, preparing transfer or receiving binary data at client side? since
can't manually change SUID because it's an Oracle class, could anyone please help me to fix
it?

thanks!
Sam

--- Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sam,
> I still feel that it's a client side problem. For me it seems like the
> server receives a 500 error  while  trying to send the response in a
> different channel(Since you are using non blocking invocation) ...
>
> Try debugging your client at the pointer given by me..
> You can also try doing this with blocking invocation to see the outcome...
>
> ~Thilina
>
> On 10/3/06, sam wang <samwzm@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > thanks, Thilina. but the debug output is from client side, which is caused by server
side
> problem.
> > you can check the detailed information from SOAP message returned from server side
which I
> have
> > attached as screenshot pictures in my previous email. the reason why I show you
the debug
> > information is that I want to know if there is a way to disable those debug output
in the
> client
> > side.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Sam
> >

> > --- Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Please note the following in your debug output...
> > >       at wuBlast.WDKWSClient.queryBinaryAsynchronize(WDKWSClient.java:295)
> > >       at wuBlast.WDKWSClient.main(WDKWSClient.java:605)
> > >
> > > Please look for this in your original client code....
> > >
> > > ~Thilina

> > > don't
I can't capture
> > > anything