axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark McCall" <Mark.McC...@choicepoint.com>
Subject Basic Auth using the 1.0 release (not nightlies)
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:16:14 GMT
I have not found any documentation or samples showing how to
programmatically set Basic Auth information in an Axis2 generated
client.  I am using the 1.0 release, not the nightly builds.  Can
somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Mark

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or
work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.