axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sharad Baronia <sbaro...@nexatech.com>
Subject RE: SOAP/JMS document
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:37:16 GMT
Hi Brennan,

   It does it works, any documentation on this? Architectural or a flow
diagram would help...

Thanks,

/Sharad

-----Original Message-----
From: Spies, Brennan [mailto:Brennan.Spies@ejgallo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:28 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; dims@apache.org
Subject: RE: SOAP/JMS document

Done.

Brennan Spies
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Shared Application Services

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:03 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Is it the same as this? http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-545
If it is then, please add your feedback there.

-- dims

> Brennan,
>
> Please open an enhancement request in JIRA with your example/sample.
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> On 10/13/06, Spies, Brennan <Brennan.Spies@ejgallo.com> wrote:
> > Ali,
> >
> > I understand your point about JMS not being a standard part of the WSDL
spec,
> > but since supporting JMS as a transport is a stated goal of the Axis 2
> > project, and top-down/bottom up web service code generation are the
primary
> > use cases for the project, it should support these extensions. This
doesn't
> > seem terribly hard--it is almost there as it is--so I can't imagine any
major
> > objection to doing so.
> >
> > The Axis 2 code generator doesn't currently do anything with these
> > extensions. But it doesn't throw an exception, either, which is a good
start
> > (the message seems to indicate that it was searching for another port,
but
> > since I only have one port here, it was not a problem for me). The code
> > generated is pretty much the same as if you were specifying an HTTP
> > transport, but the differences would be small: just need to add a
default
JMS

http://ws.apache.org/wsif/providers/wsdl_extensions/jms_extension.html

> > [2]
http://ws.apache.org/wsif/providers/wsdl_extensions/jms_extension.html
> > <quotation>
> >   "WSIF defines extra WSDL extensions
> > that are not part of WSDL4J itself. Amongst others, these WSDL
extensions
are

> > needed for JMS.

> > Currently, these WSDL extensions are valid for Soap over Jms, Axis over
Jms
> > and
> > NativeJms. The jms namespace must be
> > xmlns:jms="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/jms/""
> >
> > </quotation>
> >

> > [3] String jmsEndpointURL = "jms:/"
> >              + "ACTIONQUEUE" // destination
> >              + "?"
> >              + "transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName="
> >              + "QueueConnectionFactory"
> >              +

"&java.naming.factory.initial=com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFa
> > tory" // vendor specific factory
> >              + "&java.naming.provider.url=tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222"
//
> > vendor specific provider URL
> >              + "&java.naming.security.principal=Administrator"
> >              + "&java.naming.security.credentials=Administrator";

EMS)...

> >     <wsdl:binding name="ActionSoapJms" type="tns:ActionInterface">
> >         <soap:binding style="document"
> > transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/jms"; />
> >         <wsdl:operation name="Action">
> >             <soap:operation
> > soapAction="urn:ejgallo:workflow:service:action/Action" />
> >             <wsdl:input>
> >                 <soap:body use="literal" />
> >             </wsdl:input>
> >             <wsdl:output>
> >                 <soap:body use="literal" />
> >             </wsdl:output>
> >             <wsdl:fault name="Error">
> >                 <soap:fault name="Error" use="literal"/>
> >             </wsdl:fault>
> >         </wsdl:operation>
> >     </wsdl:binding>
> >

> >     <wsdl:service name="ActionMessageService">
> >         <wsdl:port name="ActionSoapJmsPort"
> > binding="tns:ActionSoapJms">
> >             <jms:address destinationStyle="queue"
> > messageType="text"
> >
> > jndiProviderURL="tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222"

initialContextFactory="com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory"

> > jndiConnectionFactoryName="QueueConnectionFactory"
> >                 jndiDestinationName="ACTIONQUEUE">
> >
> >                 <jms:propertyValue name="userid"
> > value="user"/>
> >                 <jms:propertyValue name="password"
> > value="password"/>
> >
> >             </jms:address>
> >         </wsdl:port>
> >     </wsdl:service>
> >

> > (...where the ns 'jms' is http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/jms/)
> >
> > ...the WSDL2Java code generator will handle it fine. I do get the
message
> > "[codegen] INFO: A SOAP port was not found - picking a random port!" in
my
> > Ant build, but the generated code looks pretty close (It's basically the
same
> > as the HTTP transport equivalent, except there is no default URL
specified in
> > the ActionMessageServiceStub constructor. Would be nice if it put some
of
my

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_
1
> > /jms-transport.html
> >

> > On 10/12/06, Kang, Kamaljeet K. <Kamal.K.Kang@tellabs.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there a document regarding SOAP over JMS with Axis2?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > kamal
> > > ============================================================
> > > The information contained in this message may be privileged
> > > and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
> > > of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
> > > or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
> > > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
> > > dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
> > > prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> > > please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
> > > deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs
> > >

> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service
Developers)

> --
> Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)

Inbound Email has been scanned by Nexa Technologies Email Security Systems.