axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly Axis2
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:18:36 GMT
A nightly is a set of packages release in binary form on a daily
occurrance ... sort of a cvs snapshot (subversion, really) , without
the need to compile .

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

Sometimes a bug has been fixed in the latest version you can get from
the nightly , but because releases only happen every few months or so,
this is one way you can get the fix now.

There is an official release scheduled for the end of this month . One
option would be to use the nightlies now, and move to the upcomming
1.1 release when it arrives.

HTH,
Robert