axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Problems with response
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:04:33 GMT
Looking at the code, all the exceptions - including in doPost() - do
logging . Enable logging and you should see errors.

In the following log4j.properties - providing you have a log4j.jar
under WEB-INF/lib, you've enabled log4j by editing
commons-logging.properties, and you've replaced the log4j properties
with this one - two files are put in tomcat/logs , one for
org.apache classes and another for com.myapp. Also, you'll see the
messages in catalina.out  :

log4j.appender.console1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

log4j.appender.console1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.console1.layout.ConversionPattern=%m

log4j.appender.console2=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

log4j.appender.console2.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.console2.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%c] - %m%n

log4j.appender.apacheOrg=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.apacheOrg.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.apacheOrg.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%c] - %m%n

log4j.appender.apacheOrg.File=${catalina.home}/logs/apache_logs.log

log4j.appender.apacheOrg.MaxFileSize=40000KB
log4j.appender.apacheOrg.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.appender.appErros=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.appErros.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.appErros.layout.ConversionPattern=%m
log4j.appender.appErros.File=app_erros.log

log4j.appender.appErros.MaxFileSize=400KB
log4j.appender.appErros.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.appender.appDebug=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.appDebug.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
#log4j.appender.appDebug.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r %-5p %c %x - %m%n
log4j.appender.appDebug.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%c] - %m%n

log4j.appender.appDebug.File=${catalina.home}/logs/app_debug.log

log4j.appender.appDebug.MaxFileSize=40000KB
log4j.appender.appDebug.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, console2

log4j.category.com.myapp=DEBUG, console2, appDebug

log4j.category.org.apache=DEBUG, console2, apacheOrg

HTH,
Robert