axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Problems with response
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:20:10 GMT
My guess is that you have a stacktrace on the server side that will
point to the problem. If its still not clear what the cause is, post
your code and the stacktrace and maybe we can help.

Robert

On 9/8/06, zolv <zolv@o2.pl> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I made a service using axis2 and it was working good. But one time, when I changed te
response OMElement which generates big SOAP output I received an error:

> - null; nested exception is:
>         com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null
>
> Service method finish correct (and in fact response OMElement), so problem is(?) outside
the service itself. TCPMonitor shows request, but no response (so that means, that Axis2 doesn't
send a response).
> I think that it's because output SOAP message is too big. How can I change a maximum
length of SOAP message (if this fault is because of that)?