axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Purpose of resource files generated with Xmlbeans databinding
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:41:54 GMT
Hi,
This is what I found in the XMLBeans site
"An XSB file contains schema meta information needed to perform tasks
such as binding and validation. "XSB" stands for XML Schema Binary."
So my undertanding is that these xsb files are needed to when binding
is done and hence a must to be generated. When you invoke scomp
usually things are jarred and the xsbs will be conveniently hidden
from view :)
XMLBeans also has a tool that lets you inspect the content of an xsb file [1]

HTH
Ajith
[1] http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/guide/tools.html#dumpxsb

Ajith Ranabahu