axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis PDF trnasmission
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:29:29 GMT
hmmm... FileDataSource should automatically pick up the MIME type...

Please check whether the message gets delivered using MTOM (using a
MIME package) or with in line base64 string...

Check by enabling MTOM as follows, If MTOM is not enabled.

 Options options =stub._getServiceClient().getOptions();
 options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
   Boolean.TRUE);

HTH,

~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/