axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: MTOM attachments from XFire
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 05:06:49 GMT
Hi Jay,
>> The web site says clients automatically handle MTOM
>>attachments...

Yes.. It's true.. Client identifies and creates a OMText object in the
place of XOP:Include element... Configuration Dims has mentioned is
usefull when sending MTOM attachements.

What's the data binding framework you are using.. XMLBeans or ADB..
Please post your WSDL and if possible message snapshots too...

Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/