axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding <xsd:any> support in Axis 2
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:19:32 GMT
The "##targetNamespace" value indicates that the element extensions must
come from your targetNamespace. If you want to allow elements from other
namespaces, you should specify namespace="##other". Or if you want to allow
any element from any namespace, either specify namespace="##any" or just
leave out the attribute.

Anne