axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis array serialization problem (Adnene problem)
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:26:19 GMT
Ah ... I see.

The problem is with the service. According to the WSDL, it says that
it will send you elements of type soapenc:string, but it's actually
sending you elements of type xsd:string. You can edit the WSDL
document and change the definitions to xsd:string, regen your client
stubs, and then it should work.

Anne