axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis array serialization problem (Adnene problem)
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:32:46 GMT
WSDD = web service deployment descriptor
It tells Axis how to map incoming SOAP requests to your service agent.
If you haven't encountered a WSDD yet, I gather that you are using the
.jws deployment method. You should only use the .jws method when using
simple types. I suggest you progress to the next level and start
deploying your service with a WSDD.

Anne