axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Bacsu <bba...@csc.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Socket connection on Client and Server not disconnecting
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:16:04 GMT
Robert

Is this an issue with ServiceClient's finalizeInvoke() method not properly
cleaning up the connection?  Would I experience the same socket resource
starvation with Axis2 if I reverted to a simpler implementation using the
ServiceClient.sendReceive() method, rather than the
OperationClient.execute() method?

Thanks,

Brian Bacsu

"robert lazarski" <robertlazarski@gmail.com>
09/19/2006 01:42 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Socket connection on Client and Server not disconnecting

This is a known issue:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935

There is a patch submitted. If you could attach your test case to it
I'll take a look at the patch.

Robert