axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Charak, Vikas" <vikas.cha...@cns-inc.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Problem engaging Rampart.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:07:50 GMT
Yes I do have that and JBoss deploys it also.
I guess I am still trying to understand how deploying this module in Jboss would help my client
. The server will come in to picture only when it will receive the call.
Here is what I am trying to do lets say there is a service some where which requires the caller
to pass User Token. So lets say your client is a jUnit . Now using Axis2 how can you write
a code which can create user token and send the message to a service.

Thanks for being helpful.

________________________________

From: Ionut Constandache [mailto:ionutc@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 9/3/2006 8:14 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Problem engaging Rampart.

Hi,

Make sure that you have rampart-1.0.mar into axis2/WEB-INF/modules/

On 9/3/06, Charak, Vikas < vikas.charak@cns-inc.com <mailto:vikas.charak@cns-inc.com>
> wrote:

	Hi ,

	I am writing a simple JUnit client which will create userToken using Rampart and set in SOAP
call. Service  deployed on Jboss and Axis2,  will extract these values and verify the the
caller.

	Here is the code snippet from JUnit cleint

	        ConfigurationContext ctx= ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:\\vikas\\eCams",
"C:\\client_axis2.xml");
	       ServiceClient l_serviceClient = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);

	I am using the file client_axis2.xml , which came with Rucitha Rampart Sample11 (client.axis2.xml).

	I have included all the jar files which came with the samples.

	I am getting the follwoing error

	org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is not available : rampart
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration.java:346)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEngine.java:641)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.engageGlobalModules(FileSystemConfigurator.java:124)
	at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext (ConfigurationContextFactory.java:71)
	at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:170)
	at com.ecams.webservice.callers.TestClientWebService.getServiceClient (TestClientWebService.java:85)
	at com.ecams.webservice.callers.TestClientWebService.testMemberGetItemService(TestClientWebService.java:56)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (Unknown Source)
	at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare (TestCase.java:127)
	at junit.framework.TestCase.run (TestCase.java:118)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java
:478)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)