axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Charak, Vikas" <vikas.cha...@cns-inc.com>
Subject [Axis2] Issue with SOAP response
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:48:01 GMT

My
WSDL as displayed by Axis2 in the web page has the following part
<wsdl:message name="getCodeResponse">
<wsdl:part name="part1" element="impl:getCodeReturn"/>
</wsdl:message>

When the service is invoked I get the following response.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soapenv:Header />
<soapenv:Body>

<ns:getCodeResponse
xmlns:ns="http://SimpleService.webservices.wammis.com">
<ns:return>Service Invocation was successful </ns:return>

</ns:getCodeResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Why I do not see element name "impl:getCodeReturn"  or "getCodeReturn"
anywhere in the response. By not having this, my external client Siebel
and XmlSpy complaints about the response.
Is Axis2 implementation of Ws-I basic profile correct?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.