axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Charak, Vikas" <vikas.cha...@cns-inc.com>
Subject [AXIS2] help needed from AXIS2 designers
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:20:13 GMT

Hi Axis2 Designer/ Developers,
I have been trying to invoke AXIS2 "version" service deployed in
WEBSPHERE. REST version works but not SOAP version.
I really appreciate your guidance in this matter. If I can do this then
AXIS2 will be used in a big way in our company. We will be developing
lot of web services utilizing almost all the features offered. Web
services will be exchanging data with various other non-java clients.
This would mean a great deal for AXIS2 stability and usage.
	Having said this please let me know if you need any stack traces
or system outs which AXIS2 can emit so that it can be analyzed to find
out what is happening. If you guys are busy please let me know where to
look for any logs or system outs of AXIS2 call routing or probably how
to enable any internal system outs. The services are getting deployed
fine but invoking SOAP version gives following error :

Service not found operation terminated !!
<Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not found operation
terminated !!&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher.fillContextsFromSessionContex
t(InstanceDispatcher.java:113)&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher.invoke(InstanceDispatcher.jav
a:64)&#xd;
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:377)&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:517)&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:488)&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:324)&#xd;
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:203)
&#xd;
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)&#xd;
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:1212)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
per.java:629)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:2841)&#x
d;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:220)
&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest(VirtualHost.java:204)&
#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:168
1)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:7
7)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscriminatio
n(HttpInboundLink.java:421)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformatio
n(HttpInboundLink.java:367)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLi
nk.java:276)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscr
iminaters(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:201)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(Ne
wConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:103)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueMa
nager.java:548)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.
java:601)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.
java:934)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager
.java:1021)&#xd;
	at
com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1332)&#xd;
</Exception>
CLIENT OUTPUT:

Regards,
Vikas