axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject Axis 1.3 and Cator
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:41:07 GMT
Hi User-Group,

I am using Axis 1.3 and trying to use Castor as the binding tool. I have got
it to work with some unpleasant work around. I was wondering if anybody in
this group has tried this before.

Another question regarding the schema validation, does Axis 1.3 support
schema validation?

Would appreciate your inputs

Cheers

Rishi

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.