axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andres Rodriguez" <ararri...@gfi-info.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] RE: Proxy
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:00:24 GMT
ProxyHi Brecht, I have also a proxy and I research the way of creating the
web service client. In the axis 2 documentation there are two possible
solutions:
See the in the URL: http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html the
part "Proxy and NTLM Authentication". For me the best solution is to use the
configuration file axis2.xml however I find a problem that explain in one
message posted yesterday (I attach the message content below). The solution
for your problem is explained in this message (my proxy name is "proxy" and
my proxy port is "8000" and the proxy autentication is not needed).
I hope this help you.

******
Message content:
Hi, I hope don´t bothering you and explain the problem clearly. In my
application I have several web service client in axis2 and I have a proxy.
Some web service clients have to interoperate with external web services
(through the proxy) and the others clients interacts with internal web
services (non proxy is needed). According to the axis2 documentation there
are two forms of performing this task:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html
For me the best solution is to use the configuration file axis2.xml (for
using in all web service clients without the necessity of writing java code
in each client) but if I write the code inside the axis2.xml:
    <transportSender name="http"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.0</parameter>
        <parameter name="PROXY" proxy_host="proxy" proxy_port="8000"
locked="true">anonymous:anonymous:anonymous</parameter>
    </transportSender>
all the web service clients go out through the proxy and if I write the
code:
    <transportSender name="http"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.0</parameter>
    </transportSender>
all the web service clients doesn´t use the proxy.

In web service clients (prior to axis2) I can put the line in the java
virtual machine arguments:
-Dhttp.proxyHost="proxy" -Dhttp.proxyPort="8000"
-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts="localhost"
and with this line I can use both web service clients (external and
internal).

And therefore I need a parameter like nonProxyHost or something similar for
interoperating with internal web services in the axis2.xml configuration
file.

Thanks in advance.

******